Beckhoff EL1819 Digital EtherCAT input terminal
Beckhoff EL1819 EtherCAT digital input terminal receives binary control signals from the process layer and transmits them to a high-level automation device in an electrically isolated form. The EtherCAT terminal has 16 channels, the signal of which is displayed by the state LED. The terminal is especially suitable for space-saving in the control cabinet. Using a single-conductor connection technique, a multi-channel sensor can be connected to the smallest amount of wires in the smallest space. Power contacts are looped.
For EL1819, the reference ground of all inputs is 0 V power contact. Conductors can connect directly without equipment in the case of solid wires using direct plug-in techniques. HD EtherCAT terminal (high density) 16 connection points in 12 mm terminal block housing with packing density feature.
- Connection technology: 1-wire
- Number of inputs: 16
- Nominal voltage: 24VDC (-15% / + 20%)
- “0” signal voltage: -3… + 5 V (EN 61131-2, type 1/3)
- “1” signal voltage: 11… 30 V (EN 61131-2, type 3)
- Input current: type. 3 mA (EN 61131-2, Type 3)
- Input filter: type. 10 s
- Current Consumption Power Introduction: Type. 4 mA + load
- Current cost e-bus: type. 100 mA
- Electrical isolation: 500 V (e-bus / field potential)
- Bit width in process diagram: 16 inputs
- Configuration: No address or configuration setting
- Conductor type: hard wire, stuck wire and ferrule