Beckhoff Ethercat EL3742 analog input Card
Beckhoff EL3742 Ethercat analog input card/ Terminal conducts signals in the range between analog input terminals 0 and 20 mA. The voltage is digitized at a resolution of 16 bits and transmitted electrically to the controller. Ethernet terminal input channels have differential inputs and have a common, internal ground potential. Signals are oversupplied with a consistent, integer multiple (oversampling factor: n) of bus cycle frequency (n microcycles per bus cycle).
For each bus cycle, the EtherCAT terminal generates a process data block that is amassed and transferred during the next bus cycle. This method enables the temporal resolution of the analog input signal to increase the bus cycle time n times. The Distributed Clock function enables several Beckhoff EL3742 analog input Terminal devices to synchronize to virtually any configuration. The maximum sampling rate per channel is 100 samples / s (100,000 samples / s).
- Number of inputs: 2 (differential)
- Power Supply: Via the E-bus
- Technology: differential input, oversampling
- Signal type: differential
- Signal current: 0…20 mA
- Input signal bandwidth: 0…30 kHz recommended
- Common-mode voltage UCM: max. 10 V
- Resolution: 16 bit (incl. sign)
- Surge voltage resistance: max. 35 V
- Electrical isolation: 500 V (E-bus/signal voltage)
- Current consumption E-bus: typ. 200 mA
- Weight: approx. 60 g
- Relative humidity: 95 %, no condensation
There are no reviews yet.