Danfoss VLT Micro Drive FC 51 Series VFD
|Model Name/Number||Danfoss VLT Micro Drive FC 51 Series VFD|
|Motor Power||0.37 KW, 0.75 KW, 1.5 KW, 2.2 KW, 3.0 KW, 3.7 KW, 4 KW, 5.5 KW, 7.5 KW, 11 KW, 15 Kw, 18.5 Kw, 22 kw|
|Input Voltage||200-240 VAC, 380-480 VAC|
|Input Phase||3 – Phase|
|Input Frequency||50 Hz|
|Output Current||100 A|
|Fieldbus communication||FC Protocol, Modbus RTU|
|Programmable relay outputs||1 (240 VAC,2 A)|
|Current range at analog output||20 mA|
|Rating||0.5 HP, 1 HP, 2 HP, 3 HP, 5 HP, 7.5 HP, 10 HP, 15 HP, 20 HP,25 HP, 30 HP|
|Application||Conveyors, pumps, fans, mixers m/c, extruders, palletizers, packaging machines and other industrial appliances.|
VLT Micro Drive FC51 is small and powerful and long lasting. Panel space can be saved and installation costs are reduced thanks to the compact size and minimum commissioning requirements.
Despite its compact size and facile launch, VLT micro drives can be set up to work seamlessly in intricate applications.
This is fortified by the utilization of a PC software implement for programming and parameterizing certain functions. And, thanks to its coated PCB, the drive ascertains reliable and cost-efficacious operation even in authoritatively mandating environments.
Features and benefits:
- For compact, book-style design, side-by-side mounting is possible without de-rating.
- Dust penetration is less for coated PCB.
- Radio interference from motor cables is limited due to built-in RFI filters.
- Effective heat sinks that remove heat from electronics extend drive life and improve reliability.
- Power consumption can be reduced because the motor can be slowed down by converting the kinetic energy into braking power in application.
- To ensure long service life, cool air does not flow directly on the power electronics.