Delta PLC Analog Input/Output Module DVP06XA-S
Delta PLC Analog Input/Output Module DVP06XA-S is an input from Electric. The DVP06XA-S is a key component of the Delta Programmable Logic Controller. The DVP06XA-S programmable logic controller (PLC) receives 2 groups of 12-bit digital data from the MPU and converts 2 points of analog signal for output.
The most frequently received range for signals is voltage -10 ~ 10V and current -20 ~ 20mA. To use DVP06XA signals as parameters for Delta Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) operations, the user must first convert them to digital values. For Delta DVP06XA-S analog signal input, the user can select voltage input or current input via cable. The voltage input range of the Delta DVP06XA-S is ± 10V, and the current input range of the Delta DVP06XA-S is m 20mA. For the Delta DVP06XA-S analog signal output, the user can select the voltage output and current output via cable. The voltage output range of Delta DVP06XA-S is 0V ~ + 10V. The range of current output is 0mA ~ 20mA
Specifications for this Product
- Power supply voltage: 24VDC (20.4VDC ~ 28.8VDC) (-15% ~ +20%)
- Analog input channel: 4 channels per module
- Response time: 3ms × channels
- Analog signal output channels: 2 channel per module
- Output impedance: 0.5? or lower
- Maximum power consumption: 2W at 24VDC (20.4VDC ~ 28.8VDC) (-15% ~ +20%), supplied by external power.