Delta ASDA ECMA AB Series AC Servo Drive Motor
Delta ASDA ECMA AB Series AC Servo Drive Motor is a high performance digital servo system with advanced functions and supports a variety of motor options including low, medium and high inertia servo motors to meet the needs of different applications. It offers many speed control functionality for a wide range of industrial and machine applications, as well as being supplied in A series.
In addition, the AB series applies the Modbus communication protocol as a standard for connecting Delta Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) and establishing advanced architecture of the communication control system. The main applications include a wide range of machine tools and various processing machines.
|Input Voltage||230 V|
|Input Phase||1 – Phase|
|Model Number||ASDA-AB Series|
|Operation Temperature||0 ~ 55 Deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 Deg C|
|Humidity||5 to 95 % RH|
- A wide power range: 100 Watt to 1.5kW, 1-phase or 3-phase; 2kW to 3kW, 3-phase
- Input power supply: 100 Watt to 400W, AC 100V ~ 115V; 100W to 3kW, AC 200V ~ 230V
- Frequency characteristics (responsiveness): 450Hz
- Extended 2500ppr optical encoder
- Built-in position/ speed/ torque control mode
- 8(Eight) internal programmable registers (point to point position control)
- Various internal control functions for a wide range of applications (as in A series)
- Different inertia motors, 1000 r/min to 3000 r/min connectable.
- Brake, oil seal, etc. Motor options are available for different types of application files.
- Modbus communication protocol supported as standard. Communication interface: RS-232/ RS-485/ RS-422