Delta PLC Module DVP12SA211R DVP12SA211T
Delta PLC Module DVP12SA211R DVP12SA211T Overview: The Delta High-Performance, High-Speed DVP Series PLC is the most efficient and incorporates communication capabilities. Features include a number of built-in convenient commands for easy operation access and monitoring of communication functions. The module-type unit provides exceptional space-saving, allowing for easy, clip-on expansion possibilities. PLC high performance and comprehensive I / O units offer a high-value solution for machine control and industrial automation. The SA2 series slim type PLC offers 100 kHz high-speed output and computing functions, providing greater programming capacity and functional efficiency. It is expandable with the left-side and right-side extension modules of the DVP-S series.
- Supports 2-axis linear and arc interpolation
- Supports the left (high speed) expansion module of the DVP-S series
- Fortifies standard MODBUS ASCII/RTU protocol and PLC link function
- No battery required, maintenance free (works for 15 days after RTC power off)
- 8 sets of high speed counters (2 x 100kHz / 6 x 10kHz) 1 set A / B phase 50kHz
- COM ports: Built-in RS ‑ 232 and 2 RS ‑ 485 ports, compatible with Modbus ASCII / RTU protocol.
- High-speed pulse output: Supports 2 points of 100kHz (Y0, Y2) and 2 points (Y1, Y3) of 10kHz independent
- high-speed pulse output.
- Extends to the maximum. 8 modules: DVP-SA2 extends to analog I / O, temperature measurement, input DIP switch, PROFIBUS / Device Net communication module and single-axis motion control function.
- Built-in high speed counter
- Supply Voltage: 24 VDC
- Digital Inputs: 8
- Digital Outputs: 4
- Output Type: Transistor
- Mounting Type: Din Rail
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 55°C
- Memory Size: 10K Words
- Approval Agency: CE, cULus
- Analog & Communication I/O: 1kV
- Power consumption: 1.8W 1.5W
- Max. 7.5 A@24 VDC, I2t = 0.25 A2S