Omron CP Series CPU Unit CP1H-X40DT-D
Omron CP Series CPU Unit CP1H-X40DT-D Overview: A complete, CP1L CPU unit with a standard-featured. USB port is available for applications like 10 I / O points. Whether you require simple sequence control or pulse I/O and a serial port. CP1L PLCs give you an economical choice between 10-, 14-, 20-, 30-, 40- and 60-point CPU units.
- Pulse output for 4 axes. Advanced power for high-precision position control.
- High speed counter. Differential phase for 4 axes. Easily manages multi-axis control with a single unit.
- Eight interrupt inputs have been created Fast processing of about 500 instructions makes the whole system dynamic.
- Serial communication. Two ports. Select the alternative board for the RS-232C or RS-485 communication.
- Ethernet communication. Activated using an alternate board. Two ports can be used as an Ethernet port Perform. CP1H and Ethernet communication between a host computer.
- Built-in analog I / O. The XA CPU unit provides 4 input sounds and 2 output sounds.
- USB peripheral port. Another ideal feature.
- Structured Text (ST) language. Math makes the operation easier.
- Can be used for CP1W series and CJ series units. Its extensibility is basically good.
- LCD display and settings. Activated using the alternate board.
- Communication Port Type: USB, Ethernet
- For Use With: CP1 Family Series
- Input Type: Digital
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +55 C
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0 C
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail Mount ; Panel Mount
- Number of Inputs: 24
- Number of Outputs: 16
- Output Type: Relay
- Primary Type: Controller
- Special character: X type CPU, 4 Encoder I/P, 8 Interrupts/Counter.
- Standards: UC1, N, L, CE
- Supply Voltage: 20.4-26.4 VDC
- Temperature Operating Range: 0 to +55 C
- Termination: Screw
There are no reviews yet.