Delta MS300 Series VFD Inverter
Delta VFD MS300 Features:
The Delta MS300 Series VFD/ Inverter is a new generation compact AC drive capable of vector control. Delta MS300 drives are built with Delta’s superior drive technologies with a important decrease of size compared to previous drive products. Delta MS300 features plasticity as this drive supports both Induction Motors (IM) and Permanent Magnet (PM) motors and praise Safe Torque-Off (STO) safety efficiency.
The MS300 Delta Drive Series has a variety of built-in essential functions, including PLC capabilities for general programming needs, capable of up to 2K steps. Delta MS300 Series VFD Inverter repair services in in bd with low price.
It provides a communication slot designed for various communication cards and a USB port for quick and easy data upload and download. The drive size included in all MS300 series has been reduced by up to 40% – while saving space, reducing setup and wiring time, while providing high efficiency and stability systems.
Delta MS300 Specification:
- Supports open-loop control of IM & PM motors
- Output frequency:
Standard Model: 0 to 599 Hz
High Speed Model: 0 to 1500 Hz (V / f Control)
- Dual rating design:
120 Percent for 60 seconds for normal duty (ND)
150 Percent for 60 seconds for heavy duty (HD)
- Built-in PLC program with 2K step capability
- Built-in brake chopper for the entire series
- Removable 5-digit LED keypad for remote operation
- Safety standard compliance: Safe torque off (SIL2 / PLD)
- Multi-motor control, built-in 4 IM motor control parameters
- Optional built-in Class A (C2) standard EMC filter for Single Phase 230V, Three Phase 460V models
- Built-in a high speed pulse input terminal MI7 with maximum speed up to 33kHz
- A high-speed pulse output terminal DFM built-in maximum speed up to 33kHz
- New PCB coating for circuits (IEC 60721-3-3 Class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environmental applications
There are no reviews yet.