Mitsubishi PLC CPU FX2N-64MR-ES/UL
Mitsubishi PLC CPU FX2N-64MR-ES/UL Overview:
The most advanced series in the FX family of PLCs. Its compact, extremely fast program offers execution, adopts eight special function modules and provides maximum flexibility. And power control for all your factory automation applications.
6 I/O size choice, high processing speed expandable up to 256 I / O, 0.08μs / basic instructions with 125 Application instructions, and 3072 auxiliary relay, 256 timer, 235 counters.
27 basic instructions
Networking / Communication capabilities using standard RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 modules
60kHz high speed counter
DIN rail or surface mount
Built in real time clock and run / stop switch
Choice of relay or transistor output models
240VAC or 30VDC rail output, up to a maximum of 2A per point.
Mitsubishi PLC FX2N 64MR ES/UL
- For Use With: FX2N Series
- Manufacturer Series: FX2N
- Number of Inputs: 32 (Digital)
- Input Type: Digital
- Voltage Category: 100 → 240 V ac
- Output Type: Relay
- Number of Outputs: 32 (Relay)
- Communication Port Type: RS232, RS422, RS485
- Program Capacity: 8000 Steps
- Programming Interface: Computer
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0°C
- Dimensions: 90 x 220 x 87 mm
- Battery Backup: Yes
- Programming Language Used: Ladder Logic
- Depth: 87mm
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +55°C
- Output Current: 2 A
- Number of Communication Ports: 1
- Mounting Type: DIN Rail
There are no reviews yet.