Omron CJ1W-OC211 Digital Output Unit
Product Description :
Omron CJ1W-OC211 Digital Output Unit manufactured by Omron. The origin of Omron programmable logic controller digital input module Omron CJ1W-OC211 Digital Output module is Japan. It generates output based on custom programs. A customized program set up in the Omron Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
Omron programmable logic controller CJ1W series offers compactness of micro-PLC with the capability of a modular PLC. The maximum switching power of this Omron programmable logic controller digital output module. CJ1W-OC211 is 0.3A / point and 4.5 to 30V DC. The leakage current of Omron programmable controller digital output module CJ1W-OC211 is 0.1 mA maximum. And the residual voltage of the Omron PLC digital output module is 1.5 V max.
The Omron PLC unit’s digital output module serves the programmable controller’s. Interface to achieve well-established sequence control in a short time. It has a full range of units, ranging from high-speed DC inputs to relay outputs. It is possible to adapt to the CJ1W series to suit your needs. The CJ1W unit provides sundry input-output points and connection technologies.
Features of this product :
- In the CJ1W series, a high-speed output module is available. The Omron CJ1W-OC211 digital output module is one of them.
- The Omron digital input module has an on-response time of 15μs and an off-response time of 90μs.
- Use 24V DC, 100V AC, and 200VAC to connect devices with different types of outputs
- There is no need to select polarity.
- It is possible to use Fujitsu or MIL connector interface.
There are no reviews yet.