Pilz 750104 PNOZ S4 Safety Relay 24VDC 3no 1nc
Safety Relay Pilz 750104 PNOZ S4 24VDC 3no 1nc, screw terminal, for use in light curtain applications, Sigma series.
PNOZ SIGMA Series Data:
- Select-able operating mode for maximum flexibility
- Width from 12.5 mm
- 6 LEDs for diagnostics per second
- Rapid assembly at the top hat rail
- Protection from manipulation and contamination
Security relay PNOZ sigma combines many years of experience with today’s most advanced security technology. You can achieve maximum security and cost-effectiveness with minimal effort. PNOZ sigma offers maximum efficiency at minimum width. Especially with narrow housing width and compact multi-functionality per unit.
The PNOZ s4 series from Pilz is a safety relay for monitoring e-stop push button, safety gate and light beam devices. Safety relays meet the requirements of EN 60204 -1 and VDE 0113-1 as safety components in accordance with Lift Guidelines 95/16 / EC and EN 81-1.
- Positively directed relay output (N / O) of 3 security contacts, 1 auxiliary communication (N / C) instant
- 1 semiconductor output
- Connector 1 can be used to connect PNOZ sigma contact expander module
- LED indicator
- Supply voltage is 24VDC or 48VAC/VDC to 240VAC/VDC
|Item Category||Safety Relay|
|Applications||Safety Gates; E-Stop Push buttons; Limit Switches; Light Barriers|
|Supply Voltage||24 VDC|
|Semiconductor Out Signal||PLC Input|
|Standards||EN60204-1; EN62061; EN954-1; VDE0113-1|
|Power Consumption (DC)||2.5 Watt|
|Torque Setting||0.5 Nm|
|H x W x D||3.78 in x .89 in x 4.72 in|