Siemens PLC CPU 224 6ES7214-1BD23-0XB0
Siemens PLC CPU 224 6ES7214-1BD23-0XB0 Overview: The S7-200 Series Micro-Programmable Logic Controller can control a variety of contrivances to fortify your automation needs. The S7-200 monitors the input and changes the output controlled by the user program. , Which may include Boolean logic, calculation, timing, complex math operations, and interactions with other intelligent devices. The compact design, flexible configuration, and potent ordinant dictation set make the an impeccable solution for handling a wide variety of applications.
Siemens’ S7-200 PLC range achieves something others can’t – strong performance in a compact package. Millions of unique and networked applications around the world use the Siemens Semantic S7-200 and it’s easy to see why.
The Siemens 6ES7 214 1BD23 0XB0 is the SIMATIC S7-200 CPU 224 programmable compact unit.
- Compact high-performance CPU
- With 24 inputs/outputs on board
- 6 fast counters (30 kHz)
- 2 high-frequency pulse output (maximum 20 kHz)
- Battery module for long term backup
- Number of Inputs: 14
- Input Type: Digital
- Number of Digital Outputs: 10
- Output Type: Digital, Relay
- Program Capacity: 12 KB
- Voltage Category: 120 VAC, 230 VAC
- Communication Port Type: RS-485
- Programming Interface: Computer, SIMATIC PG/PC
- Battery Backup: Yes
- Dimensions: 80×120.5×62 mm
- Mounting Type: Rack Mount
- Programming Language: AWL, FUP, Ladder Logic
- Number of Communication Ports: 1
- Output Current: 2Amp
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 0°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +45°C
- Memory: 8 (Data Memory) KB, 12 (Program Memory) KB
There are no reviews yet.