Delta 1.5kw A2 Series Servo Drive ASD-A2-1521-L
- Brand Name: DELTA
- Model No: ASD-A2-1521-L
- Product Type: AC Servo Drive ASD-A2 Series
- Product Name: ASD = AC Servo Drive
- Series: A2 Series
- Rated Output Power: 1.5 kW
- Input Voltage and Phase: 220 V 1- Phase
- Model Type: L
- Weight: 2 Kg
Application of Delta 1.5kw A2 Servo Drive ASD-A2-1521-L
- Precision engraving machine, precision lathe/milling machine, double column type machining center, TFT LCD cutting machine, robot arm, IC packaging machine, high-speed packaging machine, CNC processing equipment, injection processing equipment, label inserting machine, food packaging machine, printing machine etc.
Delta ASD-A2-1521-L AC Servo Motor Drive Module Specifications
High precision control
- ECMA series servo motors have incremental encoders with 20-bit resolution (1280000 pulses/revolution). Existing functions have been enhanced to meet requirements from delicate processes. Stable rotation at low speeds is also achieved.
- Built-in automatic low-frequency vibration suppression (for crane control): Two vibration suppression filters are provided at the machine edge to automatically and adequately reduce vibration.
- Built-in Automatic High-Frequency Resonance Suppression: Two automatic notch filters are provided to automatically suppress mechanical resonance.
Flexible internal positioning mode (PR mode)
- ASDA-A2-Soft configuration software provides internal parameter editing function to freely define the path of each axis
- 64 internal position settings are provided for continuous speed control
- Destination position, speed and acceleration and deceleration commands can be changed in the middle of operation
- 35 types of homing modes are available.
Fully closed-loop control (capable of reading secondary feedback signals)
- The built-in position feedback interface (CN5) is able to read the second feedback signal from the motor encoder and create a complete closed-loop to send the current position back to the drive for high precision position control.
- Reduce the effects of mechanical imperfections such as backlash and flexure to ensure positioning accuracy at machine edges.