Delta Analog Output Module DVP02DA-S
Thank you for choosing Delta DVP PLC Series. Delta Analog Output Module DVP02DA-S. The DVP-PLC SS / SA / SX / SC / SV series MPU program can read / write data from analog output modules using FROM / TO instructions. The analog output module receives 2 groups of 12 bit digital data from the PLC and converts it into 2 point analog output signal (voltage or current). Each module has 49 CR (control register) and each register has 16 bits.
Power units and modules are separate. Small size and easy to install.
Users can select the voltage or current output via cable. Voltage output range is 0V ~ + 10VDC (resolution is 2.5mV). The current output range is 0mA-20mA (resolution is 5µA).
- Power supply voltage 24VDC (20.4VDC ~ 28.8VDC) (-15% ~ + 20%)
- Analog input channel 2 channel/each module
- Digital data range 0 ~ 4,000 0 ~ 4,000
- Resolution 12 bit (1LSB = 2.5mV) 12 bit (1LSB = 5µA)
- Output Obstruction 0.5? Or less
- 25 ° C (77 ° F) Overall accuracy of full scale + -0.5%.
- Response time 3ms × channel
- Maximum output current – 0 ~ 500?
- Digital data format 2’s 16-bit complement, 13 notable bits.
- The protection voltage output has short circuit protection but the short circuit lasts a long time.
- Internal cable damage and current output may be interrupted.
Mod-bus ASCII / RTU mode. Communication body rate 4,800 / 9,600 / 19,200 / 38,400 / 57,600 / 115,200. For ASCII mode, the format is 7 bits, even, 1 stop bit (7, E, 1), while the RTU mode format is 8 bits, even, 1 stop bit (8, E, 1). RS-485 is disabled when DVP02AD-S is connected in series with an MPU.
Maximum rated power consumption 24VDC (20.4VDC ~ 28.8VDC) (-15% ~ + 20%), 3W, supply from external power
Vibration / Shock Immunity Standards: IEC 61131-2, IEC 68-2-6 (TEST Fc) / IEC 61131-2 and IEC 68-2-27 (TEST Ea)