Delta MS300 Series VFD2A7MS43ANSAA
The Delta MS300 Series VFD2A7MS43ANSAA, is a standard compact vector control drive that inherits the Delta Advanced Drive technology. It supports both IM and PM motor control for application flexibility and provides STO security measures. Built-in functions include simple programming, communication slots and PLC capability for a USB port for quick and easy data upload.
- Supports Open loop control of IM and PM motors.
- Output frequency: Standard models: 0 to 599 Hz; High speed models: 0 to 1500 Hz (V/f Control).
- Dual rating design: 120% for 60 seconds for Normal Duty (ND); 150% for 60 seconds for Heavy Duty (HD).
- Built-in PLC program with 2K steps capacity.
- Removable 5-digit LED keypad for remote operation.
- Safety standard compliance: Safe Torque Off (SIL2/PLd).
- Multi-motor Control，built-in four IM motor control parameters.
- Optional built-in Class A (C2) standard EMC filter for 1-phase 230V, 3-phase 460V models.
- One high speed pulse input terminals MI7 built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz.
- One high speed pulse output terminals DFM built-in with maximum speed up to 33kHz.
- New PCB coating for circuit (IEC 60721-3-3 class 3C2) and thermal design suitable for harsh environment applications.
- Built-in one slot do communication card installation : Can-open, profuse DP, Device-net, MOD-BUS TCP, Ethernet/IP.
- Built-in brake choppers for the entire series
|Motor Power||0.7KW/1 HP|
|Motor RPM||Based on Motor Rpm|