Mitsubishi Analog Input Module FX2N-4AD
- Mitsubishi Electric- FX Series – Analog Input Module FX2N-4AD
- Power supply: 5VDC / 30mA (from main unit); 24 VDC / 55 mA
- Analog channel: 4 inputs
- Analog input : 4
- Resolution (voltage): 5mV (11 bit + sine)
- Related input / output points: 8
- 12 bit 4 channel 24VDC
- The FX2N – 2xD module with analog input is used to convert analog input to 12 bit digital value and forward values to PLC controller.
- The FX2N-xAD can be connected to the FX0N, FX2N and FX2NC series of programmable controllers.
Voltage and current input
- A / D conversion features can be adjusted
- Additional modules for Mitsubishi FX1S, FX1N and FX2N PLC
- Products in this range are for use with FX1S, FX1N & FX2N PLC, unless otherwise specified. All DIN rails are mounted and 90 mm high and 87 mm deep. The width is changed and the bottom table is placed.
- All products other than extension cables, attach directly to the right hand end of the previous unit, block or module using short integral lead.