Mitsubishi Analog Input Adapter FX3U-4AD-ADP
Mitsubishi Analog Input Adapter FX3U-4AD-ADP is used to convert analog voltage or current signals to digital values that can be used in FX3U PLC, it also has 4 analog input channels, provides compatible digital filters, history data and uses an integrated high-performance CPU that converts each Analog input at 500μs. The product connects to the right part of a PLC main unit or extension unit / block (including special function unit / block).
The analog output module provides the user with 4 analog outputs. Integrated high performance CPU deflect each channel from a 0.5m digital standard FX3U controller to analog signal required for the method. According to the data table a predefined output pattern is set as the data table and the analog signal output. Now a days module can output current and voltage signals.
- Type: Analog input special adapter
- Power supply: Main unit from 5V DC, 24V DC
- Number of inputs: 4
- Current input: DC4mA ~ 20mA
- Analog input Analog input range Voltage input: DC0V ~ 10V (input resistance 194kO)
- Absolute maximum input voltage input: -0.5V, + 15V
- Input Properties: For each channel, you can set the input mode (voltage / current input).
- Digital output voltage input: 12 bit binary
- Current input: 11bit binary
- Overall accuracy Voltage input: ambient temperature 25 °C ± 5 C: 0.5% full full scale 10V (50mV) ambient temperature 0° C ~ 55 ° C: full scale 10V ± 1.0% (100mV)
- Mass: 0.1 kg
- Frequency: 57 ~ 150Hz: Acceleration: 4.9m / s2 X, Y, Z 10 times in each direction (for a total of 80 minutes)