Mitsubishi FX Series PLC Programming Cable USB-SC09-FX
Mitsubishi PLC Programming Cable USB-SC09-FX. USB-SC09 cable is a suitable replacement of USB programming cable for Mitsubishi FX and A-Series PLC
This cable mimics the USB port as a traditional serial port (usually COM3), enabling existing programming software to communicate through simulated traditional ports and PLC devices. The necessary data conversion tools embedded with this cable to communicate between PLC end 2 and PC USB end.
- Support Windows 7/2000 / Windows XP (WinNT4 / 95/98 / Me / DOS not supported).
- Long distance communication support, max. 2 kilometers (9600 bps)
- Smart LED indicator. Automatic detection of optical isolation conditions.
- Body rate: 300 bps ~ 1Mbps automatically adapted.
- USB bus powered, with current consumption 50 mA
- Each PC supports multiple cables
- Supports UART data format: data bits: 7, 8, stop bits: 1, 2, parity: odd / even / no parity
- Compatible with USB V1.1 and V2.0
And for specific installation steps, please read the CD-ROM driver instruction files and details not listed here.
After the driver installation is complete, the corresponding COM port for the programming cable will appear in the Device Manager in the window. The next step is to select this COM port in programming software and other application software and keep other communication parameters as default settings.