Mitsubishi Q Series PLC Programming Cable USB-QC30R2
Mitsubishi Q Series PLC Programming Cable USB-QC30R2. USB-QC30R2 is the only programming where the USB interface provides both serial connection and RS232 signal conversion. Under the control of computer-driven drivers, programming simply makes it possible to mimic the traditional serial (known as COM interface) for the computer’s USB interface, thus enabling various existing programming software such as communication software, monitoring software, and other applications in general. The power supply used for this cable works directly from the USB port, but not the PLC programming interface. The two color LED data in the converter box indicates the transmitting status.
USB-QC30R2 is applicable for Mitsubishi Q series PLC (Q mode)
USB-QC30R2 policy and image structure:
The USB-QC30R2 programming cable mimics the USB port as a traditional serial port (usually COM3), enabling existing programming software (GX developer) to communicate via simulated traditional ports and PLC devices.
About long distance communication USB-QC30R2 does not support long distance communication.
Notes and troubleshooting:
1. If USB programming simply cannot be detected when opening PC, or some other outstanding problem occurs, please plug it in again.
2. USB to URT is a plug and play USB device. When data is being transmitted, please do not disconnect it.
3. In case of any Windows system failure or USB cable plugging or unplugging, please restart the computer and PLC.
New: An entirely new, unused, unopened item, with no flaws in its original packaging.
Quality guaranteed, one test after another, 1 year warranty.
- Unit Type: Pieces
- Package weight: 0.4 kg (0.88 lb.)
- Package size: 23cm x 18cm x 6cm (9.06in x 7.09in x 2.36in)
There are no reviews yet.