Beckhoff EtherCAT EL4102 analog output terminal
Beckhoff EL4102 EtherCAT analog output terminal generates signals in the range between analog output terminals 0 and 10 V. Voltage and electrically disconnected at process level with 16 bit resolution. The output channels of the EtherCAT terminal have a common ground potential. EL4102 combines two channels in one housing. The signal status of the EtherCAT terminal is indicated by the light emitted diode.
Beckhoff Ethernet offers ideal-fitting components and streamlined automation systems for real-time Ethernet systems: offers a high-performance foundation for PLC and motion control in industrial PCs and embedded PCs.
With EtherCAT I / Os, real-time Ethernet is available in a large selection for all types of signals on each I / O module. Highly dynamic servo drives allow an integrated, fast control technology.
- Connection technology: 2-wire, single-ended
- Number of outputs: 2
- Power supply: via the E-bus
- Signal voltage: 0…10 V
- Distributed clocks: yes
- Distributed clock precision: 5 kΩ (short-circuit-proof)
- Output error: < 0.1 % (relative to end value)
- Resolution: 16 bit (incl. sign)
- Electrical isolation: 500 V (E-bus/signal voltage)
- Conversion time: ~ 40 µs
- Current consumption power contacts: –
- Current consumption E-bus: typ. 210 mA
- Process image bit width: 2×16 bit AO output
- Weight approx.: 60 g
- Operating/storage temperature: -25…+60 °C/-40…+85 °C
- Relative humidity: 95 %, no condensation
- Protect. class/installation pos.: IP 20/variable
- Pluggable wiring: for all ESxxxx terminals
- Approvals: CE, UL, Ex
There are no reviews yet.